Sign in to follow this  
Guest EHAM

Active Camera

Hello all,I need help with Active Camera. Just purchased the license but it doesn't seemd to work with me. I can't put a approach view, I can't 'walk' outside the aircraft, I can't 'walk' in the Virtual Cabin etc.I hope anyone can help me with my problem.Regards, Guy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Goodday,I hope there is someone who can help me with my problem with Active Camera.:-roll Regards,Guy

Hi Guy,Sorry you are having some problems with AC. I am not an expert with AC but enjoy the basics such as moving around in aircraft and walking around outside busy airports. For me you must be in "VC" mode with num lock enabled. Once in the VC press "X" to get outside the aircraft. Then use your num keys 7,9,4,6,1,3 to control where you are walking. You also use the num keys inside the cockpit (VC) or your joystick but you must be in the VC not 2d. Also you may want to check your AC setup. Hope this will help.Carl

Hi CarlThanks for your message. Finally I resolved the problem after a lot of internet research. The problem that nothing worked with me was due to the fact that I had a no-CD file for FS9.0 installed, but after that I have installed the FS9.1 update and AC load the data from the fs9.exeSo I searched on the internet for a FS9.1 no-cd file and found it. After copy and paste it works great now.Case closed ;)Kind regards,Guy