Sign in to follow this  
Guest planeman223

Sound Hiccups

Sometimes when atc talks I get a little hiccup. Is this due to anyting that I can fix or just hardware? Does sound quality render FPS?(the sound setting on the toolbar).One last question. Does anyone know how to make the spoilers automatically deploy upon touchdown on the PMDG 737.Thanks, Alex

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I cant answer your first question, but on the PMDG 737 you can use the mouse to click the speedbrake into the armed position. You should then see a green "armed" light on the panel.I use the CH throttle quadrant and have configured that with FSUIPC to have one of the levers as speedbrake. I have created a null zone which will also arm them for auto deployment on landing.Peter

For the sound problem try this. From you Windows Desktop, click START. Select RUN. Enter DXDIAG in the dialog box and press ENTER. Select the SOUND tab and move the SOUND ACCELERATION slider one position to the left.Exit DXDIAG and go fly. If you still have a problem, repeat the process and move the slider another position to the left.R-

I didn't really see much of a change but thanks though :-).Is 2 gig enough?