Sign in to follow this  
Guest abent

Just Flight Legacy Jet...Opinions please...

Hi All,Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this jet. The pics look great but I have a couple of questions before I take the plunge.1) Does the 2-d cockpit have side view bitmaps, or do you just see the vc when you look sideways. (Hate that!)2) How is the performance?I'm using Fs9 BTW.Thanks very much,Adam

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

IMO, the Legacy is one of the best payware addons you can get. The startup instructions are some of the easiest to follow. I was able to get wheels up in about 15 minutes. (Compared to the hour spent following the pdf for the 737PIC)1. Not sure I follow you... when you look side to side in 2d you see the side views of the cabin (out the window.. behind looking at the door... right view of the fo seat..)2. Performance is excellent for the level of detail they give you with this ac. I run a 2.6 GHz with 512 ram and had no issues. I've since upgraded to 3G of ram, but not because of the Legacy.I flew the Legacy as my primary sim ac for a good 4 months before finally moving on to something with a little more reach, so I might be a bit biased.

Thanks el kab0ng,I appreciate your response. Sounds like great package.What I mean by question #1 is that sometimes when you switch from the 2-d cockpit view to say the forward left, it will load the vc in that view instead of a 2d bitmap. When flying in 2d, I like all the views to have a 2d bitmap not load the vc.Thanks again,Adam