Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flyinpilot212121

more trees less buildings

Hello, I'm starting to get into the bush flying in the alaskan region(using the wonderful glacier bay package) using my king air 200 and was wondering if ther is any way to increase the amount of trees on the ground without increasing the amount of buildings?Also, I know there are other tree textures available for download but was just wondering what would you recommend as your favorite one?Sorry but one more question lol, Also im starting to try and download files that make the scenery, ground textures and sky textures look more realistic as I have yet to improve these areas on my sim, what would you recommend to make the sim look more realistic? Preferably freeware but will consider payware also.Thanks and sorry for being a pain with these gazillion questions, just tryin to get the sim looking like some of those screenshots in the screenshot forum lol.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

are you looking for freeware or payware?if you're looking for payware there's Misty Fjords and Tongass Fjords which are amazing and are specific to regions of alaska. in a more broad sense there is ground environment pro, flight environment, ultimate terrain, activesky, fsgenesis mesh, all of which improve the look of the sim in various ways.

Freeware or payware is alright. I guess i would need quite a few programs to enhance the sim's look. I was hoping there would be a package that would touch a little of all aspects of the sim such as the sky, ground etc.