Sign in to follow this  
Guest pompomke

Wilco Citation X VIP Animation

Guest pompomke

Hi, for those who have Wilco Citation XI'm having trouble executing the VIP animation. What I do is load the plane at any gate at Heathrow (aerosoft one), then slew the plane to the area with the red carpet, which I can see. I then go back into normal mode. I then open the exit and then tune Nav2 to 117.50, but nothing happens. Does anyone knows what I am doing wrong as the manual is pretty much hopeless.Thanks

Guest VICDEL

I'm afraid I cannot answer your question but I am trying to get the pilot's maual because I do not know how to set the FMC etc can you help please?

Guest pompomke

>>... I then open the exit and then tune Nav2 to 117.50,>>but nothing happens.>>already stated in another thread ->>have you confirmed you are tuning the active NAV2 freq, not>the backup?>>>--Yep, although I check both just in case and neither are working. The carpet is there but I don't know under what circumstances the animation will work. i.e Have to arrive at the spot and not slewing there or the engines have to be switched on etc.Maybe I have to re-install again