Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HoratioWondersocks

Have tried this query before but will rtry again

HelloI have been trying the new POSKY 747ver4 models and as usual with Poskies they are really very good BUT! here's my query i have three of the new models they each have the same panel and the textures have been changed to DXT3(except fuselage)The planes are KLM cargo,Saudi Arabia (Passenger model) and Cathay Pacific(passenger model)The problem is this when i change from 2D panel view to Virtual cockpit view (no actual VC)in both the passenger models there is a really big lag of about three seconds before the VC view shows or is movable (freeze)(unacceptable to me)but the KLM cargo model changes instantly and is fine.Has anybody else noticed this and is there anything i can do to solve this problem?O n a flight last night (Cathay model version4 world cities livery)the delay in view changes irritated me so much i had to switch to earlier Posky model of the same aircraft and livery which is fine when switching views.Any ideas please? As i say all three models are using the same panel so its a frustrating problem.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!