Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest railker

CYLW Scenery Help

I'm not all that experienced with FS2004 scenery, so I need the help of you guys to fill in the blanks ...I've installed FS2K4.zip and all three fixes that came after it (ylwfix04, ylwup and ylwupfix). Only discrepancy is the need for RWY12, which I don't think affects this problem.Essentially, my lakes are square.So if you guys could help me gather together the best for CYLW (and surrounding area, too), that would be amazing. I'm trying to write a SIDSTAR based on my RNP charts for YLW, integrating that for PMDG. Something I can say "Here's the file you can use for your flightplans, and here's the scenery file(s) that work best with it."Many thanks in advance,CP

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

My personal preference of enhancements for the Kelowna Airport are:Kelowna3.zip - download from Flightsim.comA fine landclass enhancement of the terrain around Kelowna by Bryan Yorkkelowna_landclass_version_2.zip from Avsim.comThey just seem to work better for me than others which are available.

>I'm trying to write a SIDSTAR based on my RNP charts for YLW, integrating that for PMDGThe SID/STAR aready exist for Kelowna and the PMDG.

Not the RNP SID/STARs, no. Reduced Navigation Performance. Go to http://video.google.com and search 'WestJet RNP'. It's a really cool new thing coming out in the aviation world.