Sign in to follow this  
jerryuscg

Does Local Time change in FS 2004?

I'm on a around the world flight and have noticed some strange "time" things. When you fly from one time zone to another does the local time change in FS2004? On a flight this morning from Dutch Harbor Alaska (PADU) to Kodiak (PADQ) I departed at 1744 Local Time ( 0444 GMT). I had a figgured flight time of 1:38. I landed and closed my flight (in FS Passengers) exally at 0622GMT, the ETA and the ETA was supposed to have been 1922 LT, but the local time was 2022 vice 1922. I think I flew over a time zone. ( I'm using the pocket watch from the default aircraft, the CURTSS JENNY) which keeps Local Time and not GMT. A few months past, someone made some kind of "time correction" program but I never could figgure out just what it was suppose to correct. Could someone enlighten me about these problems? Thanks jerrycwo4