Sign in to follow this  
Guest stricco

Aircraft Call signs gone missing!

Guest stricco

Hi,I seem to have lost my aircraft call signs, when selecting an aircraft no call signs appear at all, I have used editvoicepack to restore voicepack but it still doesnt appear, all my AI aircraft work fine with their call signs, can any one help please?Thanks in advance

There should be a file called 'airlines.cfg' in your aircraft folder. Is it still there?Regards,

Guest stricco

No I have folder called airlines.cfg perhaps i have deleted it somehow, what can I do to reinstall in pleaseThanks

Guest stricco

sorry that should read I don't that folder.

It is a FILE not a folder.Check again, and if you don't have it one of us can e-mail it to you.It should be in your Aircraft Folder.

There are a couple of other possibilities which just came to mind.1. Your USEnglishBig.gvp and USEnglishASOS.gvp file may have become corrupted. They are in your Sound Folder and you must have both files for ATC to work properly. They can be restored from Disk Number 2, and they are in the cab named MSGame5.cab.2. When you last ran EditVoicepack did you also click on the update aircraft.cfg option? Then before you left the program did you Save the updates?I am inclined to think the latter may be the source of your problem.Hope these ideas are helpful.

Guest stricco

Just a quick note to say thanks, I "updated airline cfg" and its all working again, I wouldnt have thought about that, Thanks againStricco

>Just a quick note to say thanks, I "updated airline cfg" and>its all working again, I wouldnt have thought about that,>Thanks again>StriccoHappy to hear you are up and running again.