Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ahmed30

A problem about Pmdg 747-400

Hi guys I have installed the wonderfull queen of skies Pmdg 747-400.but i have problems with it. Some times when i am controlling the aircraft , and i contact the ATC or when i am on final and just landed ,the game freeze. it goes blank . and then after a while the "don't send" message appear and the fs9 closed.that makes me mad. :@ :@beside that i find the game became slower when playing with the pmdg 747.I am using Windows XPpentium 4 , 3.2 g. 1 MB cacheVGa 128 mb .so , any helps how to get the 747 not freeze ?? :Sthanks alot guys

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ahmed,There's a proper PMDG support Forum here you can use for PMDG questions. But my first reaction is your system is not good enough to run a demanding addon aircraft like the PMDG747 - did you not look into this before you purchased ?

well , thanks alot but can u tell me where is Pmdg support forum ??? can't find it . "Thanks, i found it"Thanks :D

Right here at AVSIM. Go to the main forums page with the listing of forums and scroll a long way down to the PMDG forum.You should have 2GB of RAM to run the 747-400 without problems. I have 3GB of RAM to run it. 1GB is insufficient. Typically a PC will use 1.6GB RAM at its peak for PMDG aircraft like the 747.JS