Sign in to follow this  
claviermichel

Questions regarding AI

Guest Limonitius

Hello...I saw one incorect info wich i would like to fix:I'm using Ultimate Traffic and WoAI using for GA, Military and new schedules and airplanes for UT...There was question/answer about enabling/disabling WoAI package where was answered that You cant do that without deleting...Acctualy You can and what and i'm doing with my WoAI and others packagesFirst, i dont like WoAI auto instaling since i like to keep evrythink nice and clean, so i manual instaling...Traffic .BGL files i puting to addon scenery and so i can active/deactivate some traffic without deleting it (Offcourse it might be hard if You using default scenery library manager)Second, if i know wich aircrafts/textures that traffic file was using (with TTool decompile Airaft.txt You can know easy) i just ziping/raring with Winrar them or is some addons wichs helps You easy manage aircrafts and with them You can disable aircrafts/textures without deletingVery simple and help keep FS9 nice and cleanLimo