Sign in to follow this  
PeterR

Multiplayer aircraft appearance

When flying in mutliplayer (no VATSIM or so) my fellow pilot does not see changes in my aircraft selection. The plane I fly in when we start multiplayer appears fine at his screen. However, when I select another aircraft this is not visible at his end. I keep appearing in the aircraft that was active when multiplayer started. If my fellow pilot changes aircrafts I see those changes perfectly. Send/Receive detailed info is 'on' at both pc's. Any tips?Thanks

It is my understanding that when you switch to another aircraft, anyone else in the multiplayer environment must have your same aircraft on their system in order to see your aircraft change. If you fly nothing but default aircraft, there should be no problem. However, if you switch to an "add-on" aircraft, the other folks must have the same add-on for them to see the change. Otherwise, they will most likely see you in the same aircraft they are flying.Hope that was a correct interpretation!Keith

&r; sections of the aircraft.cfg of the add-on aircraft or you still won't see the right one. For example, if someone is flying a C195 that has the title "Cessna 195" but the one you have installed includes sections with the titles "My Cessna 195", "C195", and "Cessna 195 Blue", then you won't see it.Peter http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/PeterR.gifBFU Forums Moderator[table border=2 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=1][tr][td][table border=0 cellpadding=8 cellspacing=0][tr][td bgcolor=#540000]http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/logo75t.gif[/td][td align="center" bgcolor=#FFFFF6]Bush Flying Unlimited"At home in the wild"Looking for adventure? Come join us! * [link:bfu.avsim.net|Web Site] * [link:www.cafepress.com/bfu,bfu2,bfu3,bfu4|BFU Store] * [link:bfu.avsim.net/join.htm]Join!][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table