Sign in to follow this  
Guest jonthedoors

24,000rpm doesn't get you anywhere

Guest jonthedoors

So at La Calderera, last night - on my long journey to Fuertaventura in my wonderful Eaglesoft SR22, I encountered the strangest problem.After waiting a long time for the avionics to kick in (like they always do), I was ready to take-off and head south, only to get the following read out on the engine page...http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i223/jon.../STUPIDSR22.jpgI don't know about you, but it looks to me like the engine is revving 10 times more than it should, the manifold pressure is next to nothing, and I'm apparently putting in 210% power, which is impossible. The CHT is also through the roof.You'd think that this anomaly would give me the most ridiculous power boost you've ever seen. It didn't even get me moving.I restarted the sim, and all was fine (thank god), but I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem before, and if so - what caused it?Thanks all,- Jon

Hmm are you sure your not driving a Formula One car?Hehe, maybe try to contact Eaglesoft, I hear they have great customer support.