Sign in to follow this  
Guest cloud_tiger

How good is Carenado support ?

Guest cloud_tiger

The mail I sent probably spells it out easier than explaining :Hi Guys.Some time ago ( over 4 years ) I lost my Dad. Shortly before he passed away I either purchased the Beechcraft Mentor T34B for him or he purchased it on his card while I was their helping.It was a long time ago now so I cant remember which. I

Guest 43_echo

I agree with you, I thingk they just could not hav been bothered at all and reflects very bad on their image.....

I once lost a download for the 206 from them and emailed them to get it back, They sent another download for me once they confirmed my purchase.Im wondering maybe it was so long ago that they dont have it on file anymore(Which from a business stand point, would not make sense but you never know)P.S I take it your father was into simming?

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Customer support is hit and miss with a lot of companies. I am generally used to great support from Carenado, but apparently there are times that they leave something to be desired. Captain Sim is one of those companies that are reknowned for being rude to customers and less than helpful, but the last time I had to deal with them they were actually courteous and very helpful, though that means they are only batting about .050 with me. The only payware provider that I have yet to have disatisfaction with at sometime or another is Flight 1.