Sign in to follow this  
Riah069

FS9 and Nhancer

Hello fellasI know that this has been brought up repeatly and the topics have gotten long winded. So i needed to start my own thread to try hopefully to get to the bottom of it.System:Vista 64 UltimateIntel Duel Core 84004 gig Generic ram8800GT (Galaxy) 177.79 Beta Games:FS2004FSXCrysisArmaetc etcOk now to the prblem at hand. In the default profiles IE: all the games i own i have the option to OVERIDE AA except with FS2004 where i can only ENHANCE. And this is where OVERIDE is so important because it allows me to get rid of enhance which is useless especially with a 1680x150 resolution.Now have tried all many of ways to rectify the situation to GET Overide to work to the point of installing 4 different drivers.My method of changing my drivers is,Reboot Safe modeUninstall Video DriversRun DC CleanerReboot Safe ModeInstall new Video driversI ran XP just up to about 2 weeks ago when i fianally got my new PC upgrade And running DC Cleaner was not a problem, It would do its thing and say its done and i could go about installing my new Drivers. But with Vista it appears to hang. I actually let it go for up to 1 hour and it still hadnt finished. So im guessing some stuff if left somewhere and not cleaning it totally. Im also aware that the file NVAPPS.XML is a big thing especially with NHancer and if an old 1 is left it plays havoc with NHancers profiles that it reads.So thats my problem, and until i can get this fixed i really dont want to fly FS9 because even in Ehanced AA it just looks terrible :(RegardsMike

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080