Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jackfrost

Scenery Complexity

Just a quick question - it is possible to change the details that show up at various levels of scenery complexity?For example I have been playing around with imagine sims Newark, which I understand is very punishing on framerates to get a decent FPS level. I have now got it to an acceptable rate but now have no jetways.Is it possible to change the scenery so that the jetways show up at normal scenery complexity?Thanks in advance for any help!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Just a quick question - it is possible to change the details>that show up at various levels of scenery complexity?>>For example I have been playing around with imagine sims>Newark, which I understand is very punishing on framerates to>get a decent FPS level. I have now got it to an acceptable>rate but now have no jetways.>>Is it possible to change the scenery so that the jetways show>up at normal scenery complexity?>>Thanks in advance for any help!Not easily.If the BGL which contain the jetways was constructed in xml format it "might" be possible to decompile it and edit the complexity level to "Normal" and then recompile.Otherwise you would need to know what program was used to create the BGL and then possibly use it to edit the file.Why not pose your question with the ImagineSim folks - either at a forum (if they have one) or via an e-mail to the authors?Hope this helps.