Sign in to follow this  
VS0

Fast , powerful, maneuverable and ... alone?

Well i am now an owner of a very large expenisve collection of amazing military aircraft and lomac and falcon4 and ofcourse fs2004 and fsx.But i want to fly online and teach my cousin firstly on military aircraft using fs2004 and then move onto lomac and falcon4.But we dont both have mics so i was wondering are there any good online sites/servers etc. for fs2004 , lomac and /or falcon 4 allied force.I know this is fs2004 forum but i might aswell save time and space and just make the one post.Thanks for the tips Richy

Hyperlobby is probably what you're looking for if you lack mikes and headsets, and want to do comms by typing:http://hyperfighter.sk/However, I'd recommend getting a PC headset if you want to fly online with someone else, especially in a training environment. They're cheap (starting around $20), and there are several free comms programs out there that are easy to set up (like TeamSpeak). I flew with a virtual squad for years, and it was a blast, but I finally got fed up with F4's online stability (or lack of same). I'd also recommend checking out Frugal's World and SimHQ for more info on combat sims online.Good luck!John G.

John G.

cheers thats just what i needed.Thank youRichy