Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest The Captain

Re-selected aircraft won't load.

I end a flight & drop FS to the task bar but when going to resume I just get a black screen with a window in the middle of the aircraft. To carry on, I click Escape & No to carry on & then choose another aircraft. I then get my new aircraft screen vibrating on top of the last one which is also vibrating (no cracks pleae!!) & clicking Fly Now just gets the FS splash screen surrounded by black & nothing happens. I have to Escape & restart FS in order to resume my flight or to change aircraft.This is a new problem & I've not experienced it before. Help please if anyone can!!Thanks,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I end a flight & drop FS to the task bar but when going to>resume I just get a black screen with a window in the middle>of the aircraft. To carry on, I click Escape & No to carry on>& then choose another aircraft. I then get my new aircraft>screen vibrating on top of the last one which is also>vibrating (no cracks pleae!!) & clicking Fly Now just gets the>FS splash screen surrounded by black & nothing happens. I>have to Escape & restart FS in order to resume my flight or to>change aircraft.>This is a new problem & I've not experienced it before. Help>please if anyone can!!>Thanks,> Try changing the compatibility mode (think that is done on the FS shortcut) to XP Ser PK2 and see if that helps.

I'm afraid that doesn't help. It still won't restart after dropping it to the taskbar. Ummmm?