Sign in to follow this  
fbass

Light Maps and Common Textures

Perhaps someone here can assist me. Recently I had to reformat my HDD and somehow I lost most of light maps and other common textures. Thus far, I've been able to research and download most of these "commom textures." However, I have been unable to retrieve the following:RainerAN-22AN-225SKJTU-134TU-154TU-154V2TU-204IL-76IL-86IL-96YAK-42V2YAK-42V2StoneTU-134A-3SLMYAK-40NikolaevYAK-42SchachtIL-86RATSIL-76HTAIC172C185 SkywagonC185 FloatplaneC206C208 FloatplaneC208LC-126210 CenturionWaldronHP.137 JetstreamMD-8-61Shorts SD3-30NOTE: Regarding the Russian aircraft - it may be that there are no common textures for some of these - especially light maps. If a particular aircraft in the list above has light maps implemented in some other mannor, please let me know.NOTE: Regarding RATS aircraft - My link for the Russian AI site seems to be broken. I don't know if they have gone out of business, moved, or are having problems with their site.If you have any common texture files for the aircraft in the list, could you please send the files to me or provide a link to the files. I would greatly appreciate your help. Forward any files to:tomega@knology.netThanks so muchfb

Well, I managed to find some of the above texture sets. I found:HTAIC172C185 SkywagonC185 FloatplaneC206C208 FloatplaneC208LC-126210 CenturionWaldronHP.137 JetstreamMD-8-61Shorts SD3-30Things are looking up!fb