Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speedbyrd

Night Textures....

Hi,I was wondering if there was anyway to set FS9 to where the nights are quite so black. I know night should be black, but in previous versions you could still see outlines of coasts, sceneries, etc and it was more like a dark grey. In FS9 you can see no ground scenery til you're very near the ground and can see no outlines of anything while flying.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hi,>>I was wondering if there was anyway to set FS9 to where the>nights are quite so black. I know night should be black, but>in previous versions you could still see outlines of coasts,>sceneries, etc and it was more like a dark grey. In FS9 you>can see no ground scenery til you're very near the ground and>can see no outlines of anything while flying.I have not found such a "tweak" if there is one, but you might experiment with changing the brightness and contrast settings on your monitor. That solved a panel lighting problem (gauges too bright) for me.Of course flying at a time when the moon is full is also helpful.If it helps, please post your experience.