Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deltafan

Wilco E-Jets FMS

Hey guys, Wilco's forum won't let me register for some reason, so I'll see if I can get help here. On their E-Jets, when I go through FMS initialization, I put my weights and fuel in, hit the confirm button, then it takes me to the climb/cruise/descent pages and it says that they are not initialized. How do I fix this?Thanks in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

ron:there is no wilco forum ... support is on feelThere's support forum -http://forum.iemit.com/Default.aspx?g=forum>when I go through FMS initialization, I put >my weights and fuel in, hit the confirm button, >then it takes me to the climb/cruise/descent >pages and it says that they are not initialized. >How do I fix this?you need an active flightplan in the FMC that is 'closed' and has no discontinuities.--

>That's the one that won't let me register.Same here...registered and no reply!!! Bought the E-Jet CD and McPhat leveries from different sources during the past 2 weeks. Got a reply and registration from McPhat and nothing from feelThere! :-mad "Can we call this poor customer support"...Darryl

>Same here...registered and no reply!!!darryl:send me a PM listing the login information you created with the feelThere forum.--

>That's the one that won't let me register.ron:send me a PM listing the login information you created with the feelThere forum.--