Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest dodger

Ai in 2004

Hi, I can't see anything in the ttools forum so perhaps i can find it here,i am using 2004, I have put in an aircraft to perform touch and go's it is flying ok but i can't get it to fly higher than twelve hundred feet , it says in the tutorial ttools by Lee Swordy under the section for touch and go's [page19] that circuits are performed at the pattern altitude as specified in the airport facility data, Where can i find this facility data and can i change the altitude in it say with notebook? Would appreciate any help, Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hi,>> I can't see anything in the ttools forum so perhaps i can>find it here,i am using 2004,> > I have put in an aircraft to perform touch and go's it is>flying ok but i can't get it to fly higher than twelve hundred>feet , it says in the tutorial ttools by Lee Swordy under the>section for touch and go's [page19] that circuits are>performed at the pattern altitude as specified in the airport>facility data,>> Where can i find this facility data and can i change the>altitude in it say with notebook?>> Would appreciate any help,>> Thanks. >>> 1. Open the airport with the Afcad program.2. Go to Lists and click on a runway.3. Then select Properties.The Pattern Altitude is shown under the Runway Data and can be edited. Most I have looked at have a default of 1000 feet.Note: Use caution when editing the default figure. My experience has been that AI aircraft may overfly the airport entirely if you set this value very much higher. You will need to experiment.Hope this is what you were seeking,

Hello David, Thanks that was just what i was after, funny i never saw that in the airport properties but then again i had never put a T/G for my aircraft! Also thanks for the reply to my question in the week about Smoke but of all those 21 files i still can't get anything to work! still i will keep at it! Cheers,