Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tequihua

IVAO TCAS on Wilco Airbus

Seeing how my first help question went here, I am compeled to ask again for support, I have a problem now seeing other aircraft on my TCAS while conected to IVAO network. IVAO TCAS works fine, so its not a conection/multiolayer problem, I've tried everything, options and so, I know some of you had the same problem, can u guys tell me how to fix this ?Regards ICB

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have the same problem. I tried setting the IVAP settings by activating the Populate TCAS but instead of haveing the IVAP TCAS traffic on my WILCO, the only thing I get is a traffic worning every time I fly over an airport. When I check the IVAP TCAS no traffic will be in the area.

I resloved this problem by installing a .dll file missing on my modules fs9 folder, its called: trafficinfo.dll just google it or search for it here, maybe that is the problem.

>I resloved this problem by installing a .dll file missing on>my modules fs9 folder, its called: trafficinfo.dll just google>it or search for it here, maybe that is the problem. Thanka! I will have a look tonight and will let you know if it worked.