Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TC1

Vroute question

Anybody out there using Vroute Pro? I have their freeware version and I am wondering about the pros and cons of their payware Vroute Pro Version. What are your likes, dislikes of the program; is it a one time purchase or is there a yearly fee.ThanksTom

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I bought the Pro version to try to get info to use in "FS Passengers" but I have yet to try to figgure out what this whole program is about, how to use it or what it does. Could you explain to me just what I bought? Thanks jerrycwo4

Jerry,I have their basic version of the program. It is a great add-on if you fly using VATSIM. Your version should allow you to lay out a flight plan, pull down airport diagrams, approach plates, check for weather at both your departure airport and your desitation , and book a flight on VATSIM. When used with VATspy you can get a pretty look at the real time VATSIM Flight simulation world.Some of the program features include fuel management and alternative airports. I have been using the freeware version to copy user establish flight plans into Simroute and then downloading the route into either the Level-D767-300 or the PMDG 747-400 flight plan format if I am not flying on-line.The information that I was looking for is if VRoute Pro is a one time cost with updates or is it an annual fee. Also some general user comments that addressed their likes/dislikes between the freeware and payware versions of the software.Tom