Sign in to follow this  
Guest rafapiloto175

Another project die and looks like we will never

Guest rafapiloto175

get a decent DC10 to fs9/FSX...Since the airbleed time, I trully never believed this guys, and, unfortunally, I was not wrong...:(Look what I found:We are very sorry to inform you that due to lack of commitment and resources, this project has with immediate effect been discontinued.We currently don't have any intentions on a partial release, however options will be reviewed at a later date and we will send a mass email to members if we decide to go ahead with this.We thank you for your support up to this stage, and we are sorry it has come to this.Kind regards,XSimulate.http://www.xsimulate.net/Shame on you guys! Why post some many previews, saying: this will be a new era in simulation... You never ssaw this level of quality before and bla bla bla and then, lets us with nothing...As I use to say:A 100% 777, DC10, DC8 and a 732 will never, ever, come to Flight Simulator...Rafael

What a shame that this product has been discontinued...was looking forward to a realistic, high-end DC-10 simulation!Tim

Not surprising at all....Vaporware is the newest, hottest trend in FS add-ons!