Sign in to follow this  
psolk

Question for Rocky or Scoob re: Airbus Series 2

Thanks Eric,I knew it would work LOL It is like the sound that goes away every time you bring the car to the shop.Any chance you can punch LSZH and EGLL in as ARRIVALS real quick? I don't need pictures, I fully trust you but just want to be sure. Also, I notice you are using the A320, any chance you can try the 330 or 340? That is where all my problems lie.I guess I can try 0811 as well.Thanks again, I really appreciate it. :)-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E8500 468X9.5 @ 4.45Asus Maximus Extreme4 gigs OCZ Reaper DDR3 @1400Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigsDual VelociRaptor 10k 3gb/s RAID-0Dual WD Caviar 500 gig Raid-0Single 150Gig SATA2 Swap Drive28 inch LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sPCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLISaitek Yoke, Saitek Rudders, Go-Flight Flap,Gear and Trim Controlhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigsIntel E6600 @ 3.2Asus P5N32E-SLI Plus3 Gigs Kingston Hyper XXFX 8600 GTAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Hello, I have Vista 64 OS and am running both vol 1 & 2 Wilco Airbuses. I only have one consistant problem with the Airbusses, that is when I have completed a flight- done everything and am exiting the flight I always get a FS9 crash-- "Flight Simulator 9 has stopped working." Outside of that the only problem I have is trying to fly into or out of LFPG- When I am programing the runway in the FMCG and I press any runway for LFPG I always get an instant black screen.So, I am reading this thread with great intrest.Ryan Jones

>Thanks Eric,>I knew it would work LOL It is like the sound that goes away>every time you bring the car to the shop.No, it is not the same, because I know there WAS a bug here, and I fixed it.>Any chance you can punch LSZH and EGLL in as ARRIVALS real>quick? I don't need pictures, I fully trust you but just want>to be sure.Already done, it works.>Also, I notice you are using the A320, any chance>you can try the 330 or 340? That is where all my problems>lie.Not necessary, this part of the code is EXACTLY the same for all the aircrafts of the Airbus Series (Vol1 & Vol2)>I guess I can try 0811 as well.>Thanks again, I really appreciate it. :)>-PaulYou're welcome :)

Eric, An I correct in assuming that if I install cycle 0811 I will not have the crashes when entering runways at LFPG? Is there any thing else that needs to be changed?Thank you,

Read the thread carefully, you will see the bug has been fixed, but the SP has not been released yet. It morks for me, but may not work for you until you have this SP.

Now for the obvious question- Is there any plan to release this update. :( Thanks again for the information.

Within the last 3 weeks I had a new computer built and I purchased XP 64bit from newegg, oem addition. I can't comment about Airbus Series 2 as I don't have it. Still loading the things I want on the new computer.Hope this helps,Dick from sunny Florida USA