Sign in to follow this  
Guest munroman

FS2Crew system crash

Guest munroman

Hi Bryan,I tried contacting you through the address you gave me but I was informed that the server was busy. I then attempted to tag this onto the previous messages but couldn't find them......Anyway in your last message you said "Please load the 747 Tutorial Situation file, then switch to another aircraft like the Airbus or Cessna.Switch to the VC and look around and see what happens.It's important that you load the 747 Tutorial situation file so the time of day and weather remain the same.If you get a CTD using another aircraft, then the problem is with Traffic 2005 (probably an AI texture or AFCAD problem at RKSI).If not then, I'll request a copy of Traffic 2005 and see for myself.Please email me: admin@fs2crew.com"1. I re-enabled Traffic 20052. I loaded the 747 tutorial situation file3. I loaded the flight plan4. I switched to the virtual cockpit5. I opened the FS2Crew main panel but DID NOT run any of the procedures or use FS2Crew in any other way. All that I did was open the panel by clicking on the hot spot.6. Pused back, taxied to the runway, took off - had a perfectly normal flight.I changed views countless times and did not have a single crash to desktop or system crash. Everything behaved normally.This sugests to me that FS2Crew is the problem!