Sign in to follow this  
Guest Skinny Puppy

Installation Order

Guest Skinny Puppy

Hi,I'm going to be purchasing the default 747 edition and have a question about installing.Do I install the panel (and its update) by Tim Wright first and then add FS2Crew?i.e.1st -- boeing_747-400_panel.zip2nd -- boeing_747-400_update.zip3rd -- FS2Crew FSX 747 Edition.exe4th -- fs2crew-boeing_747-400_panel_merge.zipThanks...Larry

Guest Skinny Puppy

Hi Bryan,Thanks for the quick reply.Since I'm new to this, I just installed your app for now until I become more familiar with it. Later on I'll take a look at adding Tim's panel.I gave FS2Crew 747 a workout and liked it so much that I just bought the FSX 172 version also! (Incidentally, your 'bare bones' tutorial is a real help! I got started within a matter of minutes.)One thing though, while I was installing it, (the 172 version) I got an error message that says:'Sorry, cannot locate FSX C172 61000'.On your site it says:'Works with both versions of the FSX 172 (Regular and Garmin 1000)'I have the 'standard' version of FSX, so I don't have the Garmin. I assume that I can just ignore that message and the app will work okay?Thanks...Larry