Sign in to follow this  

checklist box with "license" instead of "before start"

Please help me...I don't understand anymore...the checklist box doesn't work. (and that's the most paramount thing I reckon lol) There's a weird "license" message instead of "before start" or anything else I don't know. Moreover only red button work properly in this checklist box ("stand by") but the green button, left flitch button and right flitch button don't work It's because I can't launch the checklist...what's going on...? otherwise that's some nice job!

Hi,If the "License" message appears, it means there is a problem with your Flight1 license.The license is machine bound to your computer via the Flight1 E-Commerce Wrapper when you purchase the software.Easiest way to re-generate your license is to press "Re-install" on the Credit Card screen, and use your Flight1 Key.Cheers,Bryan

Thank you very much Bryan, it works fine now. I'd just like to say about fs2crew A320 Edition : congratulation!Cedric

Hi i have the same probleme. But after the re install, the prolemewas also. i the checklist box write "license".Can you help me?Thanks Peter

Hello Peter,The license is machine bound to your computer, and is created via Flight1 E-Commerce wrapper.Are you re-installing via the Flight1 E-Commerce Wrapper? That is necessary to generate a license.All the best,Bryan

Dear Bryan,I bought FS2Crew at simmarket and I have the same problem. I reinstalled my complete system including FSX and Wilco A320. In the cockpit panel I see only "Licence".I asked the support of simmarket and I informed them about your previous answer regarding this topic to another user ("activate it again with the flight1 wrapper"). They told me to contact fs2crew because my the download I made at simmarket should be already activated or should include the licence somehow. Could you please tell me what to do? The support of simmarket is not very helpful; they only told me to contact you.Thank you!Best regards,Andreas