Sign in to follow this  
Guest kuenneth.matze

No clickable Stdy altimeter

Guest kuenneth.matze

Hello all,i did it, i bought the A320 Version.I have the checklists, but i cant open the the Panael Selector.I did also a manual entry for the Registry entry. Nothing changes.Also the speed is running to faar. More the 400 KIAS in FL240 and a descend. Every thing is lighting green (Speed/CLB, NAV, ALT).Probably anybody can help.Thx a lot.Matthias

Hello Matthias,Speed issues: You'd need to contact Wilco Support for that one. FS2Crew doesn't touch or modify aircraft interals.Panel Selector: You need to "Right Click" the area depicted in the manual.Hope that helps,Bryan

Guest kuenneth.matze

Hello Bryan,thank you for your reply. Have found the problem. I can open the selector only in VC.Have a nice dayMatthias

Hi Mattias,The click spot location in the 2D cockpit is different than the VC.(This is due to the fact that adding gauges to VC cockpits much more restrictive than adding gauges to 2D panels).What area are you trying to click in the 2D cockpit?Cheers,Bryan