Sign in to follow this  
Guest paologi1

Thank you tileproxy, thank you, thank you!! Lake Como is amazing.

Guest paologi1

Thank you so much Christian! After almost 20 years of simming this has been one of the greatest moments for me to be able to enjoy Como Lake in all of its splendour. Molte grazie,Paolo

Guest The Wizard of Oz

Paolo,I feel the same way you do! I'm starting to get eye-strain as well.How about putting up some screen shots in the screenshot thread in this forum and add to the pockets of great scenery in the world.Cheers WOZ

Guest JohnEGPF

I know exactly how you feel, good Isn't it:).The combination of real world images combined with the smoothness that no autogen gives is so immersiveEven Flying the same approach again and again there is always something new to see , its exhilarating.I like the photoscenery so much I have ordered the GenerationX England and Wales scenery to compliment the Areas of Scotland I now have thanks to Christian.Where to explore next?John

Guest paologi1

For me this is simply one of the biggest leaps in FS history!You can go to the screenshotforum to see some pics of Como lake and I will also post some at the screenshotthread here.Saluti,Paolo

Every other add on for FSX pales into insignificance when compared to the sheer joy of real scenery that Christian has given us. My screen shot folder is bulging and people at work are getting pretty sick hearing of where I went last night in FSX. Mt St Helens is pretty awesome ... all the rippled landscape with shadows. Amazing. Christian is one very clever German engineer. Thank you MS, thank you G**gle, thank you Christian.

Guest cbuchner1

Thanks for the tip, I will visit Mt. Saint Helens soon.