Sign in to follow this  
wb5okj

Default Latitude and Longitude setting?

Where are the default latitude and longitude setting located in FSX?I notice when TP starts after starting FSX it lists the default Lat and long. for Friendly Harbor, although I start in Oklahoma City. Tiles come up Ok, but wonder if it would be better if it started using the lat and long for OKC?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It loads the default flight file in the base folder of FSX. you know, there is a secret argument in ProxyUser.INI which is called[ TileProxy ]default_flight="E:Flight Simulator XMy super special default flight.FLT"that would make it load a different default flight file.These latitude and longitude settings don't make a difference with FSX SP1, but they do with FSX RTM. It only matters if you go directy to the default flight right after starting FSX.

Thanks for the reply Christian. And a SPECIAL Thanks for your work on TileProxy. I only fly VFR, as that is what I fly in real life. So being able to fly the actual area for the flights that I fly for real, is an immeasurable advantage. Not only is it super fun, but very enlightning too. There are areas here that I do not fly over because of heavy traffic, I don't particularly want to bother busy flight controllers and so on and so forth. :-) Hope you get the Bravo Zulu award for this program.