Sign in to follow this  
bic

is this right

Is this right? I flew north from KN07, Lincoln Park, which looked ok, but as I went along, it looks blurry. I was at 2,500 over northern New Jersey. There are no errors in the tile proxy window.fs9.jpghere's KTEB area:fs9-kteb.jpg

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

Guest cbuchner1

FS9 loads at most one BMP tile per video frame rendered. So when you're getting about 20 tiles per second (like I get on my laptop with poor onboard Intel graphics), this will result in some bad blurries. So to get better performance, either-fly slower (jets are a "no no" in FS9 over photo scenery)-try bringing your FPS _up_ by using a high end graphics card and reducing "luxury" rendering features like full screen Anti-Aliasing or even reduce effects (clouds density, water, etc). 50-100 FPS would be nice, that will give you 50-100 tiles loaded per second.-upgrade to FSX ;) With this I can get 400 tiles per second, and it will take only 3 seconds to load a LOD 8 ground square - FS9 would need 50 seconds on the same machine to do the same.Christian

ok thanks I flew in a circle over KTEB where it eventually started to clear up.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060