Sign in to follow this  
Guest 65ht2vc4

"...flight simulator has encountered a problem...."

Guest 65ht2vc4

Hi! Since i recently installed FS2Crew for PMDG 747-400X i have been getting those annoying "Microsoft Flight Simulator has encountered a problem and has to close" messages, and then CTD. It won

Guest 65ht2vc4

Well, i tried again. The plane had flown appr. 1 hour from Rome to Singapore and while i wasn

Hello Markus,FS2Crew doesn't write to autopilot internals, so it's hard to guess.The Direct 3D error I've never had reported before.This is what I suggest.Weird gremlins are often cured by doing clean re-installs.Pls try this:1. Re=install Direct X2. Re-install the PMDG 7473. Install all PMDG Updates.4. Do a few test flights to make sure everything is working well.5. If all checks out, re-install FS2Crew.Cheers,Bryan

Guest 65ht2vc4

Thanks Bryan for your quick reply.I

Guest The Dragon

I've had nothing but trouble with FS2CREW ever since I installed it. I haven't yet had the time to configure it because it looks to be a pretty long winded process.Despite my lack of posts on the form I am quite familiar with PMDG and all FSX and FS9 configurations. I've been using flight sim for over 20 years. Notably there are problems with PMDG and Windows Vista, but this is something new and it all due to FS2CREW.But I can't even get any of my PMDG aircraft to load without FSX crashing. Looking to find out why, but judging by the posts on this form I don't think I'll bother using it at all.I've uninstalled FS2CREW it seems to have sorted the problem.I would like to get to use FS2crew but I wish it wasn't so tedious to set up.Cheers,

I've had nothing but trouble with FS2CREW ever since I installed it. I haven't yet had the time to configure it because it looks to be a pretty long winded process.Despite my lack of posts on the form I am quite familiar with PMDG and all FSX and FS9 configurations. I've been using flight sim for over 20 years. Notably there are problems with PMDG and Windows Vista, but this is something new and it all due to FS2CREW.But I can't even get any of my PMDG aircraft to load without FSX crashing. Looking to find out why, but judging by the posts on this form I don't think I'll bother using it at all.I've uninstalled FS2CREW it seems to have sorted the problem.I would like to get to use FS2crew but I wish it wasn't so tedious to set up.Cheers,
Configuring FS2Crew is actually stupendously simple. All you should need to do is install it, set the key assignments to FS2rew via the Start Center, and that's it. You could be up and running in less than a minute.Forum posts are not an accurate reflection of the state of the product because they only reflect those who are having troubles out of a very large user base. And most issues are a result localized situations which can often be easily fixed.Please send me an email to admin@fs2crew.comI will give you one-on-one support.I guarantee I can get you up and running. Cheers,