Sign in to follow this  
Guest muanto

help with flight crew x atr72 500

Guest muanto

hello, i'm a newbie... so sorry if i make some mistake is my first attempt to send a help request in a forum.I use fsx and Flight 1 ATR72-500, i bought Flight crew X for ATR 72-500, installed it and all ok....Now trying to learn what is explained in the tutorial to do the first flight with this great enhancement but..... i stopped for (maybe I hope..) a stupid poblem.The tutorial say to turn on NAV2 and then turn on COMM2 setting the frequency of this one to 131.95 and after making sure is active (COMM2) click the SECONDARY BUTTON to hear the Captain voice...My problem is simple..:-) where do I find the secondary button ?I tried every button on my keyboard.. (i've a yoke two button) but i get crazy.. cant find this #### secondary button..!!Please help me about, what can i do to go ahead ?Tx in advance for that kind guy that will help me in this silly problem. Anthony

Hello Anthony,Flight Crew X includes the "FS9" version of FS2Crew for the ATR.Flight Crew X does *not* include the "FSX" version of FS2Crew for the Flight1 ATR (we just released that product last week).Since you said you own the FSX Edition of the ATR, I'm not quite sure how you're using the FS9 version of the ATR with the FSX version.The secondary button would depend on which version of FS2Crew for the ATR you're using: FSX or FS9.Cheers,Bryan

Guest muanto

>Hello Anthony,>>Flight Crew X includes the "FS9" version of FS2Crew for the>ATR.>>Flight Crew X does *not* include the "FSX" version of FS2Crew>for the Flight1 ATR (we just released that product last>week).>>Since you said you own the FSX Edition of the ATR, I'm not>quite sure how you're using the FS9 version of the ATR with>the FSX version.>>>The secondary button would depend on which version of FS2Crew>for the ATR you're using: FSX or FS9.>>Cheers,>Bryan>Thank you BryanI'm using the FS2Crew ATR72-500 for FSX.I'm so happy u answered me...:-) Thanks a lot.Hope u can help me with this problem. Anthony

Hi Anthony,Please look in Page 10 in the FS2Crew FSX ATR manual.You can set the Main and Secondary button via the FS2Crew Start Center.By default, though, the assignments are these:Main Button: Joystick Button 3 Keyboard Minus Key (Numeric Keyboard) Secondary Button: Joystick Button 4 Keyboard Plus Key (Numeric Keyboard)Hope that helps,Bryan

Guest muanto

>Hi Anthony,>>>Please look in Page 10 in the FS2Crew FSX ATR manual.>>You can set the Main and Secondary button via the FS2Crew>Start Center.>>By default, though, the assignments are these:>>Main Button: Joystick Button 3 Keyboard Minus Key (Numeric>Keyboard) >>Secondary Button: Joystick Button 4 Keyboard Plus Key (Numeric>Keyboard)>>Hope that helps,>>BryanThank you BryanYou solved my problem....!!!! :-) Anthony