Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shifty

Reducing Pss 757 Panel Size?

Hey everyone.I would like some advice on reducing the size of the PSS 757 main panel. The file is 3MB and the dimensions are 2048x1536. When you compare that to the level-d or pmdg main panel it's alot larger and is causing my frame rates to become unstable. regardsCraig.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey everyone.I would like some advice on reducing the size of the PSS 757 main panel. The file is 3MB and the dimensions are 2048x1536. When you compare that to the level-d or pmdg main panel it's alot larger and is causing my frame rates to become unstable. regardsCraig.
Well, you could use Photoshop or PSP to resize the panel to 1024x768 (50% reduction in size, but you would also have to completely rework all the gaugenn entries as well to adjust their placement and size coordinates! :(

Well, you could use Photoshop or PSP to resize the panel to 1024x768 (50% reduction in size, but you would also have to completely rework all the gaugenn entries as well to adjust their placement and size coordinates! :(
Ah ok. Im guessing by the " :( " that this isnt an easy job lol. Thanks for the reply though.Craig

Ah ok. Im guessing by the " :( " that this isnt an easy job lol. Thanks for the reply though.Craig
Well, in theory by reducing the 2d panel's size by exactally 50%, one would need only divide all the x,y,z,h position/size coordinates by 2......but then we all know what happens when "theory" meets "Real LifeTM" :(