Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest pylon101

Ugee (yerevan) Not In Data Base?

There was a release of a great scenery of UGEE (Yerevan, Armenia) airport.For some reason the airport is not in data base of my PMDG 737-700.Thus, I can't build any plan.What am I supposed to?Regards,NickMoscowRussia

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There was a release of a great scenery of UGEE (Yerevan, Armenia) airport.For some reason the airport is not in data base of my PMDG 737-700.Thus, I can't build any plan.What am I supposed to?Regards,NickMoscowRussia
Nick,Try UDYZ instead of UGEE in the FMC. I believe the ICAO code may have changed as UDYZ is the ICAO for Yerevan Zvartnots per current JeppView.Tim

Hello,I have a pretty old cycle, the default one actually November 2003, Zvarnots is listed as UGEE.

Hello,I have a pretty old cycle, the default one actually November 2003, Zvarnots is listed as UGEE.
Yes, and current nav data cycles list it as UDYZ, as I said. So if you can't find it as UGEE in the FMC, try UDYZ. Either code, it's the same place.Tim

Yes, and current nav data cycles list it as UDYZ, as I said. So if you can't find it as UGEE in the FMC, try UDYZ. Either code, it's the same place.Tim
O, that simple?Thanks a lot for the input!