Sign in to follow this  
pschlute

Concorde ---the Shakes !

I have the PSS Concorde with the 1.1 patch installed.I have flown many times and am well used to all the correct procedures with this aircraft especially fuel transfer. However when I descend below about 15,000 feet preparing for landing i get intermittent "shaking" at various altitudes where the plane pitches up and down violently. This is not the "porpoising" others have described, it is more like violent turbulence.This happens even with clear weather and no winds. I have experimented with remaining fuel from 9,000 kg up to 26,000 kg , and it still occurs. The CoG is set at about 52.7-53.2, well within the CoG markers.I know this has been reported before, did anyone find a fix ?

Peter Schluter

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.