Sign in to follow this  
Guest gwm1959

Pmdg 747x - Cannot Create New Panel State

Guest gwm1959

Hi,I purchased and regularly used the 747, 747F, 737 and the 1900 series products in FS9. I am fairly familiar with these products. I recently purchased a new computer more capable of supporting FSX and I have installed FSX, including SP1 and SP2. I recently purchased and installed the PMDG 747x package. I have it working well with healthy frame rates. When I try to create a new panel state it says I cannot create it. The two panel states for dark and cold are present in the folder. The computer is a Dell Inspiron 530 - Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q6600 at 2.4 GHz 8MB Cache, 1066 MHz Front Side Bus Speed, OCZ Gold 4GB (4 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel memory, 500 GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, EVGA GeForce 9600 GSO 384MB 192-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card, Windows Vista 32 bit operating system, Built In Audio 7.1. I also have the Windows Vista 64 bit system disk to install later if needed to access the additional memory but I wanted to see how well this system did before tweaking it further. Any clues why I can't save the panel state?Secondly I am getting some jumpy interior graphics above the front windows and around the side windows. This occurs in the virtual cockpit only. Any advice would be welcome.Garth

Guest gwm1959

Hi,I shut down the User Account Control in Vista and I now can save the Panel state. Thanks very much. Garth