Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trans_27 Pilot Chase

Re Downloading My Purchased Product?

Dear PMDG,I was very quick to purchase the 747 for FS9 after it's initial release in the summer of 05. It's a great plane and I loved it. The computer that I had downloaded it to finally reached the end of it's life and I lost all the addons I had. I still have my order information and would like to know how I can recieve another download link so I can enjoy your product again. The email I ordered with at the time was Chaseme55@msn.comIf you need to contact me for further verification, please send me an email at Chase.Barnett@gmail.com and also CC a copy to Chase.Barnett@cyfairvfd.org for my records. Thanks for your assistanceChase Barnett

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Dear PMDG,I was very quick to purchase the 747 for FS9 after it's initial release in the summer of 05. It's a great plane and I loved it. The computer that I had downloaded it to finally reached the end of it's life and I lost all the addons I had. I still have my order information and would like to know how I can recieve another download link so I can enjoy your product again. The email I ordered with at the time was Chaseme55@msn.comIf you need to contact me for further verification, please send me an email at Chase.Barnett@gmail.com and also CC a copy to Chase.Barnett@cyfairvfd.org for my records. Thanks for your assistanceChase Barnett
Chase,not sure what you are asking, but if you are looking to re-download your product, please contact support@precisionmanuals.comBest,VinPMDG