Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hawkhero

Will Active Sky X Mess Up My Graphics?

Hi, I have been having issues with my vidios cards. EVGA 9800GTX in SLI mode. I started getting flashing and little square pixles after about 30min of flying. I use Active Sky X weather program. Would that have anything to do with this? I changed driversGreg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

ActiveSky would not cause anything like that. It sounds like either a driver or a temperature issue. Did you remove all remnants of the old driver using Drivercleaner when you went back to the older driver?That's really the only sure way to check that. You can monitor temps using ATI Tools or RivaTuner.Etienne

Hi, I have been having issues with my vidios cards. EVGA 9800GTX in SLI mode. I started getting flashing and little square pixles after about 30min of flying. I use Active Sky X weather program. Would that have anything to do with this? I changed driversGreg
Hi GregHave you tried disabling SLI? If you still have issues with just one GPU then try a flight without any weather active.Any other games showing unpredictable behaviour? Which forceware drivers are you using and how did you install them?Konrad