Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Richard L Hill

Fsx C-23 Or Sd3-330

I live near KCKB where the C-23 Sherpa is overhauled. One can see them fliind near anytime of the day. I am asking if someone will produce one for FSX in grey. There is a compleat Shorts330zh.zip but no prop or sound. PLEASE HELP!Richard l Hill

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I live near KCKB where the C-23 Sherpa is overhauled. One can see them fliind near anytime of the day. I am asking if someone will produce one for FSX in grey. There is a compleat Shorts330zh.zip but no prop or sound. PLEASE HELP!Richard l Hill
Hi Richard. I have the shorts330zh.zip working in FSX. The prop texture is there but it's bad. I am going to try and fix it. The sound is aliased to the Beech King Air 350. It has a 2d and a VC panel. I did find a set of Army textures for a Sherpa S-23 but I can't find the original plane yet. I have sent e-mails out to the author and have not yet received any answers. The original plane is Dee Waldon's SD330AI. If I get it all working OK I'll post the info here. Best regards, Bob.Update: I now have the S-23 Sherpa working with Army textures. It does not have a VC as the model does not have a VC. The sound is still aliased to the Beech King Air 350. I am looking for a better sound file. I don't like the prop texture and am trying to fix it. Check your PM Richard. Best regards, Bob.