Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Camaro

Help, All Of The Taxiway Lines And Signage Have Dissappeared

I do not know why this has happened again. Last time these went missing I reinstalled FS( forcing me to also reinstall everything else I had previously installed as well. I really do not want to have to go through that again and am hoping someone may have a suggestion or two to help fix this problem.I have checked on the forums for help topics to no avail

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I do not know why this has happened again. Last time these went missing I reinstalled FS( forcing me to also reinstall everything else I had previously installed as well. I really do not want to have to go through that again and am hoping someone may have a suggestion or two to help fix this problem.I have checked on the forums for help topics to no avail
Check your Scenery Complexity slider setting. It must be at Normal or higher - at Sparse or lower the signage and taxiway lines will normally not display.You can access that setting from the Menu bar at the top of your screen (in windowed mode) under Options/Settings/Display.There should be no reason to consider a re-install but if you ever need to, this file may be helpful:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...amp;DLID=123907Good luck!

Check your Scenery Complexity slider setting. It must be at Normal or higher - at Sparse or lower the signage and taxiway lines will normally not display.You can access that setting from the Menu bar at the top of your screen (in windowed mode) under Options/Settings/Display.There should be no reason to consider a re-install but if you ever need to, this file may be helpful:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...amp;DLID=123907Good luck!
thanks for the help with thisJim