Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest eisenapferd

Beech 1900c Overspeed Needle Not Moving

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Is your pitot heat on?
He is talking about the overspeed needle. It will not move, since the aircraft is still moving the same speed through the air. Winds aloft may give you a faster or slower groundspeed, but you will never exceed the "do not exceed" speed. The correct combination of props and condition lever will get the max airspeed out of it.Good luck--this is one of my all time favorite planes, too! And the panel is great (I still need to buy FS9 to put in the missing gauges)!

Thanks for reply,yes my pitot heat is on.

He is talking about the overspeed needle. It will not move, since the aircraft is still moving the same speed through the air. Winds aloft may give you a faster or slower groundspeed, but you will never exceed the "do not exceed" speed. The correct combination of props and condition lever will get the max airspeed out of it.
I

Hi together,please, can somebody tell my if this is a Bug in the plane or a problem with my installation?Please, just test it on FS9: Fly at 25000ft with the 1900c and report the position of the overspeed needle. Thank you./Hendrik/Germany/

The overspeed needle movement is not modelled in the PMDG Express 1900C. Sorry about any confusion.VinPMDG

The overspeed needle movement is not modelled in the PMDG Express 1900C. Sorry about any confusion.VinPMDG
Thanks for your answer :( Perhaps I can use another gauge? Of course it would not be so nice in the panel but I will try. Perhaps the gauge from the 1900D ?Thanks anyway/eisenapferd/