Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

New AN-24 panel for Samdin's plane

Go to the following link: http://www.flightsim.ru/cat.php?c=recent&fc=20 WARNING You will have to know some Russian, or a good translator or be prepared to play around a bit.Looks like a nice panel to me (haven't installed it yet) though it won't help solve the 'unusual' flight dynamics issue.Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Along with the new sounds uploaded yesterday to the library this bodes well. But it's going to need more than a Babelfish translation! There are folders all over the place!Chas

Nah mate, too much hassle that Babelfish thingy. Learn a bit of Russian and you'll find the panel manual pretty easy. Although the autor does get a bit technical at times!Good luck!Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Hmm, something to think about to replace Radio 2 on the car stereo.I'll try installing the panel when I get in.DosvidanyaChasW

OK, got it safely installed, no bother.Some of the gauges I recognise from the Antonov AN-2, and the a/p I think I can master from the old AN24RV manual, but the rest I think I'm going to need a translator. It's one great & complex panel, that's for sure.ChasW

Guest Vulcho

Derek, pozaluista, mozet pomogat etim liudiam?Alex.AlexNatchev@Yahoo.comERROR:Banner is 6.6KB, 15 pixels (width) above limit. Cannot Display!

hehe, I hope people will understand the metric variations from within the panel, not your average Boeing or Airbus :-hah I will be sure to try this out :-coolBest Regards Derek Beal :-wavePROUD RUSSIAN/CANADIAN! :D

Hey guys!It's great fun isn't it. Like that IL-18 panel. SUPERB. But my Russian has got a long way to go yet. Just when I think I understand something, I find out that I'm completely wrong. Oh well. It's good mental stimulation though.Right. How are we going to get ourselves some more appropriate dynamics for this aircraft?Gavin

Gavin Barbara

I can't find anything on this URL... Only "Error 404 - Not FoundВ общем, ничего не найдено..."I want this one! :) Please help!--------------------------------------------------------------------Fredrik Bachke