Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eeveeman

Uk Scenery And Stuff

Right, I know I am asking a question asked countless times before, but I would like a rock solid answer.I have got FU3 with seattle but not san-fran. I would like to add UK to it, but here are my questions:1) Can I have a FU3 with seattle in it and a FU3 with UK in it?2) Where do I get the main UK files (the 14+GB files)3) What extra's should I download?4) Does it work on Vista (probably 64bit as its a new computer)thanks in advance for any answers, and I apologise for the repeated questions.-\eeveeman/-

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1) Can I have a FU3 with seattle in it and a FU3 with UK in it? not in the same game but UK in a copy of the game on same computer works.2) Where do I get the main UK files (the 14+GB files) follow the task list to get the first result and a first flight over London http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=236182 more will follow later...3) What extra's should I download? ---------> see 2)4) Does it work on Vista (probably 64bit as its a new computer) if FU3 is working on Vista 64 then it will work. I don't know and I don't use VISTA. :( Andre