Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest thelynx

Active Camera

Recently I uninstalled FSX on my sim rig. On that XP machine, I also have FS9 installed with Active Camera. After the FSX uninstall, Active Camera came up as unregistered. I reentered the registration code but AC stopped functioning. I contacted AC support and followed the below provided instructions:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Under Win XP : Click on StartRunType "regedit" in the windowPress enterCTRL+FSearch

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Recently I uninstalled FSX on my sim rig. On that XP machine, I also have FS9 installed with Active Camera. After the FSX uninstall, Active Camera came up as unregistered. I reentered the registration code but AC stopped functioning. I contacted AC support and followed the below provided instructions:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Under Win XP : Click on StartRunType "regedit" in the windowPress enterCTRL+FSearch

Col. Scott -Thank you very much for your suggestion. Indeed, that utility resolved the issue and ActiveCamera now functions again in FS9. I owe you a good beer.Happy Holidays,BobPIT