Sign in to follow this  
airplaneguru84

Help - I Can't Reassign Joystick Assignments

So I just upgraded from xp to vista, and after reinstalling fsx, I cannot reassign any controller assignments to my ch yoke, goflight rudder, or my goflight throttle. All of the controllers are calibrated and show up in windows and in fsx. However, when I move the controller to select it in the game options, FSX does not "pick up" the movement of the controller, and it stays blank.Is this a vista issue? It never showed up until I upgraded.Has anyone had this problem before? I've looked across the web, with no luck.Thanks for any help.

i9 10850K, RTX3080, MSFS.

My avsim uploads      Myflightsim.to uploads

APGuruIt is not totally a Vista issue. :( Just check all of your controllers to make sure FSX has not allocated the same axes twice or more to your controllers, keyboard and mouse. Duplicate axis assignments can cause issues. If you can calibrate in Vista it has to work in FSX. There may be issues with Vista64 (not sure about Vista32) with Goflight modules. Make sure you have full administrator control over the FSX folders, and always open FSX as administrator.If you have a paid version of FSUIPC4 you may be able to get the GF modules to work. Are you using the CH control Manager? If Yes, Direct or mapped mode? If mapped and calibrated in CHCM the Yoke should work in FSX. If direct, assign and calibrate in FSX ONLy and that should work OK.RegardsPeterH