Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest 3cffts

Hawker 600/700 Series With Round Dial Flight Insruments

A new "old" Hawker panel and model (HAWKR605.zip) is now in the AVSIM file library. I have uploaded a round dial pilot's panel that somewhat represents a Hawker 600/700 Series panel. It is primarily meant for practising manual instrument approach flying in a jet aircraft. Included are GPS and autopilot on the main instrument panel for those wanting to use updated navigation aids. Enjoy.Cheers, Brian.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Many thanks, Brian! This is a terrific redo of the panel, and the plane! She flies quite well... :( This one's made a nice addition to my hangar!All the best in the coming year!

A new "old" Hawker panel and model (HAWKR605.zip) is now in the AVSIM file library. I have uploaded a round dial pilot's panel that somewhat represents a Hawker 600/700 Series panel. It is primarily meant for practising manual instrument approach flying in a jet aircraft. Included are GPS and autopilot on the main instrument panel for those wanting to use updated navigation aids. Enjoy.Cheers, Brian.
Now I have to install fly again :( Thankyou, Steve

Now I have to install fly again :( Thankyou, Steve
hehehe - Hey Steve! Good to "see you" too! And you *know* we'll always find a way to bring you back to the Fly! family, to be sure!! :(