Sign in to follow this  

Who owns

I just read the review of this product on Flightsim.com. I've heard people here and there state they were very unhappy with the product so I never bought it. The review raves about "Fly to Hawaii" which I find difficult to take in when looking at the screenshots. First of all the plane looks like an early FSDS model, I'm sure it doesn't have cockpit landing lights. I have never seen pictures of the panel's side views, by the way speeking of the panel, it could almost past for an FS98 version. There are so many great planes, panels, and VC's out there in complete packages, I can't see how "Fly to Hawaii" is anything to rave about these days. Maybe it's a product like Wilco's PIC that's standing the test of time, I'm only asking for people to conferm this. I would buy it if it's worth it (use the panel with an updated GMAX DC10 or use a Hawaiian 767 from Posky pared with PIC's panel for the adventures). Anyway, someone please let me know your thoughts on this product.Thanks...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

It's a decent package. The panel is OK quality; it's decent to look at and about the same funcionality wise. I will say the autoflight system is quite realistic and it does have a fully featured INS system with EXCELLENT documentation for the entire package. You also get the adventures, which are pretty good, some preset approach situations which are really cool, and a whole folder full of flight plans. Like I said, there is another whole folder with checklists, reference data, and other great documentation. As for the aircraft, they are more FS2000 quality. The overall look is pretty good and the paint jobs are decent, but the lights are pretty cheesy at times and no, there are no reflective textures or cockpit landing lights. Sounds are pretty good too, but one other thing: there are no interior views or virtual cockpit.All in all, it's a nice package for flying, but if you spend more time plane spotting and less time piloting, skip this one. However, if you are interested in doing long-range classic heavy jet flights, this may be a package for you.Have Fun,MarcPS: If you're unsure about this package, you also might want to wait around awhile for the new L1011 coming out. If you haven't seen it head over to http://www.1011tristar.com/ for more information. http://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg